Terms and Conditions
This is an important section of the website explaining the terms and conditions you are agreeing to when you use the Boots International web site.
- Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this web site are directed solely at those who access this web site from the GCC countries. Boots International (BI) makes no representation that any product referred to in the materials on this web site are appropriate for use, or available in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with the local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- This web site is designed to provide information about BI. It is not intended to provide medical advice or instructions on the use of the products supplied by BI but is suitable only as general information and should not be relied upon by any particular individual or for any specific purpose. Always consult your Doctor or Pharmacist for advice on the treatment of your own specific circumstances and for your own particular needs.
- BI will use all reasonable care to ensure that the information on this web site is accurate and up to date but makes no representations, warranties or assurances (express or implied) as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of such information. BI shall not be liable for any damage or injury which may arise from the use of or reliance upon any information provided in this web site.
- Certain hypertext links in this site will lead to web sites which are not under the control of BI. When you activate any of those you will leave the BI web site and BI has no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of the material or any web site which is not under the control of BI.
- The exclusions of liability in paragraphs 3 and 4 above shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of BI.
- This legal notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. If any provision of this legal notice shall be unlawful, void or for any reasons unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- BI hereby authorises you to copy materials published by it on the World Wide Web for non-commercial use only, provided any copy of these materials which you make shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained herein.
- Should any viewer of a BI published document including this website, respond with information including feedback data such as questions, comments, suggestions, or the like regarding the content of any such BI material, we shall be free to use any ideas, concepts know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products incorporating such information.
- BI reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions from time to time by posting new terms and conditions on this web site. Please check the terms and conditions regularly.
- BI is a member of Walgreens Boots Alliance.